- “You are amazed at all the things you know which
- are not on the examination paper.”
- Emerging confidently from darkness and silence, she won over her blindness and deafness. Armed with curiosity and imagination, she was grateful for the senses and skills she possessed. Meet Helen Keller, whose life is a classic example of unfaltering determination.
- Detailing her experiences from childhood till the age of twenty-one and the beautiful relationship she shared with Anne Sullivan, her governess and companion, the Story of My Life is an engaging account of Helen Keller’s growing up years. a timeless chronicle, it continues to inspire its readers more than a century after its first publication.
- This version includes exclusive letters exchanged between Helen and Anne Sullivan Macy (Helen’s teacher and lifelong companion) between 1897-1901.
How to Get This Product ?
- Click this Button to Goto Sellers Site
- Click On “BUY NOW” and Add Product on Cart
- Login or Register to Your Account (Must Verify Email/Phone Number for Account Security)
- Add Shipping Details and Proceed to Payment
- Make Payment Using Your Preferred Method, Product Will be Reach Within 4 – 15 Days